Monday, December 04, 2006

I've Got The Music In Me

Burp!

How was your holiday? Travel was surprisingly light, but then again when you fly on Thanksgiving Day and come back after the weekend rush, what can you expect?

I am a big Monty Python fan. I love their series and Monty Python and The Holy Grail is in the top 3 of my all-time great movies.

I'm also a fan of their individual endeavors. A Fish Called Wanda was a hilarous movie. And while I have not seen Spamalot, I've heard it is definitely worthy of the Monty Python name.

Eric Idle (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more) wrote an outloud funny song that completely slams the FCC and their stupid rules on speech. Be warned: the language in the song may contain some objectionable lyrics -- but only to those who agree with the FCC pooftas.

Here is the link: http://www.pythonline.com/plugs/idle/. Enjoy at your leisure. And to those at the FCC, take it to heart.

Also on the musical front, we've all heard popular songs used on commercials. Even the Beatles music is being used to shill for the corporate giants.

However, this song was written specifically for a commercial. And it is one of the best songs I've ever heard on television.



Honestly, I cannot get this song out of my head. Help me!

Give it a spin/See if you can somehow factor in/You know theres always more than one way/To say exactly what you mean to say

No comments: